History

Water art origin
In 1849, the sugar manufacturers Hennige, Wiese, Jaehnigen, Freise & Co left one Build water art in the style of a Norman castle. From a 12 meter deep well was by means of one of the machine factory Buckau manufactured steam engine powered pumping station filtered Elbe water Promoted and over a pipe water pipe to the Factories in the lunch street directed. In the southern half of the Building was the Apartment of the machinist which 6 days a week the Steam boiler heated and that Operated pumping station. In 1895 end the operation of the Water Arts. The technical Plant was completely built and the building only used as a residential building.
